ThyssenKrupp Robins is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in our industry.
The Project Manager will be the corporate leader for design/supply or
EPC contracts and is ultimately responsible for managing and ensuring the successfulness of
the projects to which they are assigned. They are the prime liaison with clients, the overseer of
personnel assigned to the project, the manager of project cash flow as well as
the project budget and schedule.
Projects are assigned on the basis of a Project Manager's skills and experience.
- Is involved in contract negotiations with both clients and vendors, and oversees all aspects of contract administration, including the management of change orders
- Reviews the progress of engineering, procurement and construction activities
- Leads project meetings and ensures the correctness of reports, minutes and project documents
- Finalizes client progress reports
- Ensures that all project issues, both technical and contractual, are appropriately addressed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Successfully managed lump sum contracts
- Experience negotiating sub-supplier contracts and an understanding of the legal implications of contract clauses
- A general understanding of the civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation requirements of bulk materials handling systems
- A general understanding of critical path scheduling and preferably a working knowledge of Primavera
- Experience in developing and administering project engineering and procurement execution plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar field
- Preferred candidates will have a background in bulk material handling equipment
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Engineering
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume by standard mail:
ThyssenKrupp Robins, Inc.
6400 S. Fiddler's Green Circle, Suite 700
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Or by email:
Or call us at 303-770-0808 (ask for the HR manager).